- Faculty, Professor
- Director of Excellence in Sensors & Green Chemistry, IUT, Iran
- Chemical (Optodes) and Electrochemical Sensors, Microsensors & Nanosensors, Especially Based on DNA and Antigen Interaction.
- Development of New Energy Source Materials Based on Nanomaterials for Fuel Cell and Storage of Energy.
- Introduction of New Modified Voltammetric & Amperometric Sensors Based on Nanoparticles Using DNA and Antibody/Antigen to Construction of Biosensors and Pharmaceutical Sensors.
- Environmental Chemistry, Trace Analysis.
- Development of new energy sources materials for fuel cell, supercapacitors, and storage energy, using new nanocompounds.
Department of Analytical Chemistry, College of Chemistry, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan 84156, I. R. IRAN